List of Authorised Reports
In Australia, each of the superior courts has its own set of authorised reports. For the Australian superior courts, the authorised reports are currently:
- Commonwealth Law Reports (CLR) (High Court of Australia);
- Australian Capital Territory Law Reports (ACTLR) (Supreme Court of the ACT);
- Federal Court Reports (FCR) (Federal Court of Australia);
- New South Wales Law Reports (NSWLR) (Supreme Court of NSW);
- Northern Territory Law Reports (NTLR) (Supreme Court of NT);
- Queensland Reports (Qd R) (Supreme Court of Queensland);
- South Australian State Reports (SASR) (Supreme Court of SA);
- Tasmanian Reports (Tas R) (Supreme Court of Tasmania);
- Victorian Reports (VR) (Supreme Court of Victoria); and
- Western Australian Reports (WAR) (Supreme Court of WA).
In England and Wales, since 1866, the authorised reports have been The Law Reports, which currently include separate volumes of reports for:
- Appeal Cases (AC);
- Chancery Division (Ch or Ch D);
- Queen’s Bench Division (QB or KB);
- Family Division (Fam); and
- Probate, Divorce and Admiralty Division (P or PD).
In New Zealand, the authorised reports are the New Zealand Law Reports (NZLR).